Explore the magnificent Lake Baikal and take a city tour off the beaten path in Irkutsk! Irkutsk is a unique, ancient city, a historic crossroads of trade routes!
It’s time to discover the Lake Baikal ice that you’ve seen on Instagram, Facebook, ads, and films! Find numerous CO2 bubbles, skate on the largest ice rink in the world, enjoy bizarre ice forms, and have an unforgettable experience during the Lake Baikal ice tour!
- See what the real Russian winter is like.
- Enjoy the Taiga Forest.
- Explore a small village and learn how the locals live in such extreme conditions.
- Enjoy ice skating on Lake Baikal. The ice is transparent and so beautiful.
- Witness CO2 bubbles stuck in the layers of Baikal ice.
- Try traditional Siberian cuisine.