This is a great opportunity to discover the must-see sites of Irkutsk in a friendly atmosphere, stopping in local bars and cafes. Book now and enjoy the moment!
- Explore Lake Baikal, the biggest, deepest, oldest lake in the world.
- Visit Taltsy, an open-air museum, and see the real Shaman yurts.
- Visit Listvyanka village and have a picnic near the lake.
- Wet your arms in the clearest waters in the world and make a wish.
- Gain insight into local cuisine as you try local fish, pastry, sbiten, craft beer, and Siberian dumplings.
- Take a walking tour in Irkutsk, exploring the must-sees and hidden gems.