Find yourself in a Siberian village located 300 km away from the magnificent lake Baikal without leaving home on an online tour!
VIRTUAL RUSSIAN CUISINE HOME COOKING EXPERIENCE
- Adult 12+ y.o.
- Private tour
Learn About Russian Cuisine with Olga and Her Family!
As part of every ExploRussia tour, our co-founders invite our guests for a welcome breakfast or a farewell dinner or to take a cooking class. Our online Russian cuisine home cooking experience is a unique opportunity to feel as if you are in Russia at any time without leaving home. The only thing you need is a cell phone with a camera, Skype, Facebook, or WhatsApp. We will send you the shopping list beforehand.
Home Cooking Online Tour Highlights:
- Explore Russian cuisine for 1.5 hours.
- Learn the art of home-cooked Russian main courses: Olivier, borscht, or traditional semolina pie (the secret recipe from granny).
- Enjoy a friendly atmosphere as if you are a guest of the family.
- Get a glimpse of daily life in Russia!
- Get an email with the most popular Russian recipes after the tour so that you can cook Russian delicacies later yourself.
Learn how to cook traditional Russian cuisine and try the most typical Russian dishes during this online experience! Enjoy cooking and eating a typical Russian menu while chatting with your Russian hosts.
Cook traditional Russian dishes, depending on the day and your wishes. For example, Monday is a salad day and you learn how to cook the legendary Olivier salad, on Wednesday we usually cook Borscht, and Friday is dessert day and you learn granny’s secret recipe for a super tasty pie. We are open to your ideas.
And here comes the best part – after you have successfully cooked the dish, you get to to enjoy the meal you have made over a family table together with Olga and her family. Take your chance to speak about Russian culture, traditions, what Russians love and hate about their homeland, what they think about different social issues, and current politics.
We believe that only by interacting with locals, you are able to discover the real Russia and its people. Spend a lovely time with Olga and her family, cook traditional Russian dishes, and learn something about Russia beyond what’s shown on the news.
To join the tour online:
- Book the tour on the site.
- Our manager sends you the shopping list with the products to be prepared beforehand.
- At the arranged time, we call you via Zoom (the link will be sent beforehand) and our fun begins!
- Turn on your camera, wash your hands, and let’s share the energy and cooking experience! We want to see you and become friends!