Our Trans-Siberian Winter Railway Russian holidays train tour is not an option for travelers with soft nerves. It’s adventurous and challenging!
- From :
- $ 445
All the must-see places in Moscow! Dive into Moscow metro to see its most impressive station. Discover the Soviet side of Moscow!
Get to know the vivid and powerful capital of Russia. Moscow has everything you can and cannot imagine, from precious historical sights to modern skyscrapers. During two days in Moscow, you will explore the most important tourist landmarks but also you will see how the life of an average Muscovite looks like.
Two Days in Moscow Tour Highlights:
- Visit the most important touristic landmarks, including the Red Square, Kremlin, Lenin’s Mausoleum, St Basil’s Cathedral, the GUM department store, Bolshoi Theater, Tverskaya Street.
- Dive into Moscow underground to see its most impressive stations.
- Discover the Soviet side of Moscow by visiting Sparrow Hills, Stalin’s Skyscrapers and VDNKh.
- See how locals spend their free time in the most popular green and entertainment area in the city, Gorky Park.
- Visit museum of contemporary art Garage and see how modern Russia looks like.
- Go off the beaten path and go to the hidden spots, yards and small streets known only to locals.
Two days in Moscow Tour Plan
Get to know Moscow’s main tourist attractions, including Red Square, Kremlin, Lenin’s Mausoleum, St Basil’s Cathedral, the GUM department store, Bolshoi Theater, Tverskaya Street. Afterward, discover the beauty of Moscow’s underground – the masterpiece made from marble and granite. In the afternoon, go off the beaten track in Moscow and visit Gorky Park, the city’s most vibrant park and entertainment complex. Last but not least, enjoy the visit to Garage – museum of contemporary art.
Garage is the new-wave world-famous museum in Moscow, where modern arts, technologies and approach to organizing the museum come together. It is the must-visit not only for contemporary-art lovers but also for those who want to breathe in the new and modern Russia. The museum is always something new, as they do not have their own permanent exposition; so several times per year they form absolutely new exhibitions of modern artists from around the world.
Today, explore Soviet Russia and this part of Russian history with its most exciting and most terrifying sides! Visit historical, impressive soviet-style spots and feel for a while as you were back to the USSR! Go to great observation point – Sparrow Hills, see Stalin’s Skyscrapers, Novodevichy Monastery, VDNKh – All-Russia Exhibition Center, a recreational and amusement park known as the breathtaking example of Soviet construction.
If you feel like buying some unique gifts from Russia, we can also take you to the Flea Market. Not only will you be able to find some old and unusual things there, but also see the history of Russia and understand the country better. A flea market is like an open-air interactive museum. Join us for a great two days in Moscow to explore Moscow from the touristic spots to the places known only to locals.
- Accommodation in 3* or 4* hotels with breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- Personal Guide
- Private tours in cities
- Entry fees in museums
- Food and Beverages
- Train stations transfers
- Train tickets