Moscow’s local market food tour is a great chance to try different cuisines in a trendy place with a long history. Explore the market with a private local guide!
Are you going to have a transit flight through Moscow airport? If you have 8 hours, you have a perfect opportunity to see the most important locations like Red Square, learn interesting facts about Russian culture and history, see the Moscow Metro, and try our delicious food on a local market. Join our Moscow full-day tour!
Moscow Full-Day Tour Highlights:
- Explore the most amazing parts of Moscow downtown: Red Square, Kremlin, Alexander’s Garden (see the Changing of the Guard), GUM department store, St. Basil’s Cathedral, and Tverskaya Street (the main street downtown).
- Learn about Russian culture and traditions by interacting with one of our tour guides.
- See different off-the-beaten-track spots downtown, which only locals know.
- Learn about the great role the metro played in the life of the capital of Russia during World War II, and how it functions nowadays, visiting the most outstanding metro stations of the Red, Green, and Brown lines.
- Discover one of the most popular places for foodies in Moscow, enjoy traditional Russian appetizers, and try some tasty things.
- Discover the best of what Moscow has to offer in just 8 hours!