By purchasing ExploRussia’s services you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. The user of this site is hereinafter referred to as the USER.
2. ExploRussia and all employees of ExploRussia are hereinafter referred to as the COMPANY.
3. The USER´s access to and use of this Site is subject to this Terms and Conditions and all applicable International and Russian laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, USER accepts, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between the USER and the COMPANY are superseded and of no force or effect.
4. The USER should assume that everything the USER sees or reads on this Site is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of the COMPANY unless otherwise noted. The COMPANY will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
5. The COMPANY hopes that Site are useful and reliable for USER but the COMPANY cannot guarantee that the content of the Site or other information provided through the service will always be accurate on up-to-date, that any of the functions of the Site will always be error-free, although the COMPANY aims to do the best to provide the most accurate information as it possible. If the USER sees errors on this Site, please contact us immediately.
6. USER expressly understands and agrees that use of the Site is at his own risk. The COMPANY also assumes no responsibility for any damages to or viruses that may infect the USERS´s computer equipment or another property during USER is browsing the Site or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
7. Any information or materials that USER transmits to the Site by e-mail or any other way, excluding personal information or credit card information but including any questions, suggestions, comments, etc. will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary. Such information or materials become the property of the COMPANY and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, disclosure, reproduction, transmission, broadcast, publication or posting. Besides, the COMPANY is free to use any ideas, concepts, and techniques contained in any communication the USER sends to the Site for any purpose.
8. This Site contains links to other Sites. The COMPANY is not responsible for the content or accuracy of information of such Web sites. Such Sites are not monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by the COMPANY.
9. Payment and Cancellation.
9.1. In the case of trip cancellation by you, please refer to the schedule below:
No refund will be made if you voluntarily abandon your itinerary for any reason after the itinerary has begun. Refunds will be at the discretion of the COMPANY if you are involuntarily forced to leave a trip for any reason.
9.2. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us for any reason prior to your payment of the full price of the holiday, whereupon we will refund any monies that you have paid us in full. After full payment has been made, we will only cancel the contract if circumstances beyond our control make it unavoidable. Such circumstances include, but are not limited to civil or political unrest, terrorism, natural disaster or other force majeure. In the unlikely event that such circumstances should arise, we will contact you immediately and offer you the choice of an alternative of equivalent quality or a full refund of all monies paid. No additional compensation will be paid over and above the total sum received from you.
9.3. Registered legal address: Two Rules Club OÜ (registry code 14838787), Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tartu mnt 67/1-13b, 10115, Estonia. A management board member is Ruslan Bets.
10. Travel Insurance, which provides cancellation coverage, medical coverage and protection against lost or damaged luggage, is not included in the price of tours and the COMPANY is strongly recommended to get it before USER will start traveling. We prefer you to provide the name of your travel and medical insurance company with contact details so that we can give notification on your behalf if you are unable to do so in the unlikely event of an accident occurring.
11. Claims. Any claims must be received in written form in English or Russian language within 20 days of the termination of the tour and be accompanied by supporting documentation verifying the claim. Adjustments will not be made for unused sightseeing trips or meals. The COMPANY will not accept any liability for any claims that are not received within 20 days of the termination of the tour.
12. The COMPANY does not own or operate any entity which is to or does provide goods or services for your tour. It purchases transportation (by train, bus or otherwise), restaurants, hotels and other lodging accommodations, ground handling and other services from various independent suppliers. All such persons and entities are independent contractors. Moreover, the COMPANY is not responsible for the personal belongings and valuables of the USER or guests’ of the USER left in hotel rooms or apartments arranged for the USER or guests’ of the USER by the COMPANY. The USER is responsible for all of his or her own personal belongings and valuables throughout the stay and will not hold the COMPANY liable in case of theft or damage.
13. The COMPANY is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay or damage to personal property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from but not limited force majeure, illness, acts of war, civil unrest, revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of services, food poisoning, mechanical or other failure of aircraft or other means of transportation or for failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. The COMPANY is not responsible for delays, changes or cancellation costs due to incorrect, incomplete or expired traveler documents.
14. During our tours, there are certain inherent risks which include, but are not limited to, rafting, horseback riding, hiking, downhill or cross country skiing and in all trips dangers of animals, inaccessibility to medical attention and difficulty in evacuation from remote locations in the case of a medical emergency. The USER assumes all such risks with regard to these possibilities.
15. Arbitration Agreement. Any controversy or claims arising out of or relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions to the on-line offerings, or any information relating in any way to the trip, or to the trip itself, shall be settled solely and exclusively in accordance with Russian Law, in Arbitration Court of Moscow.
16. Payment. The COMPANY accepts bank transfers. Payments for services must be prepaid 100%.
17. Visas. Visa support is nonrefundable and subject to a 100% cancellation charge.
18. Rail tickets and domestic air tickets. Rail tickets and domestic air tickets are nonrefundable and subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
19. Additional Hotel Charges. The USER is responsible for all other charges not included in the USER´s voucher (meals, phone calls, laundry and mini bar, etc.). These payments must be made directly to the hotel at check out.
20. Errors. The COMPANY cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred as a result of incorrect dates or data input by the USER. It is the USER´s responsibility to supply the correct dates and information for all services requested.
21. Passports and Visas. Passports and visa are the USER´s responsibility. The USER should check with his or her local Russian Consulate for full details of current requirements and charges. In the case that an application for a visa or travel permit is rejected by government agencies, the COMPANY cannot accept responsibility.
22. Please note that only the Consulates of Russia have the authority to grant visas and the granting of a visa are entirely at their discretion. The COMPANY cannot be held responsible for the actions of the Russian Consulates or visas and passports lost in the mail.
23. Surcharges. The COMPANY reserves the right to increase the cost of your holiday should the government impose new taxes or increase existing taxes, currency fluctuations, or increase in fuel charges. You will be informed by us of any increases.
24. Changes to the USER´s reservation. If the COMPANY cause any change to the USER´s travel arrangements within 7 days of arrival and after confirming a requested service, the COMPANY undertakes to offer a similar or superior standard of accommodation without additional cost to the USER, or a prompt and full refund of all monies paid. In the highly unlikely event that it is not possible to provide accommodation of a similar or superior standard, the COMPANY will offer a prompt and full refund of all monies paid, unless the cause is by reason of force majeure.
25. The COMPANY will not be responsible for delay & cancellation of International Flight of the USER. All related expenses will bear by the passenger (e.g.overstay due to a flight delay, transfer cost not included in the package etc.).