Our Trans-Siberian Winter Railway Russian holidays train tour is not an option for travelers with soft nerves. It’s adventurous and challenging!
GOLDEN RING RUSSIA TOUR
- From :
- $ 325
Explore with us the Golden Ring
“Golden Ring Russia tour in one-day” starts in Moscow, and then we head to Siergiev Posad (about 1.5-hour drive) and Pereslavl Zalesskiy. Golden Ring is a ring of ancient towns situated a short distance from Moscow. Join this tour to learn about Russia’s history and get a glimpse.
Golden Ring Tour Highlights
In the early morning, ExploRussia’s guide will pick you up from your hotel. After you arrive at Sergiev Posad, visit Trinity Lavra (Sergievo Pecherskaya Lavra), which is the most important center of Russian Orthodox Church. It has a vast territory with several churches and a holy spring.
Enjoy lunch in a small cantina and taste traditional Russian cuisine, including the best national dishes. You will have a lunch break either in Sergiev Posad or upon arrival to Pereslavl Zalesskiy, depending on time.
Leave Sergiev Posad and go to Pereslavl Zalesskiy (about 1-hour drive). This is another beautiful city of Golden Ring Russia, which will give you a glimpse of rural Russian life and traditions.
In Pereslavl Zalesskiy visit the historical center with Zemlyanoy Val (special protective exaltation in the cities) and beautiful ancient churches. Pereslavl Zalesskiy is also famous for its small museums of different tools, for example, Museum of Irons. Afterward, leave the city center to take a walk around the lake and enjoy a great panorama!
In the evening travel back to Moscow, to your hotel. During the whole day, you will be accompanied by ExploRussia’s guide, who will tell you many interesting facts about these two amazing towns but will balance it with stories from the recent Russian history and typical Russian life, being a truly great company to travel with.
Join us for a great full-day tour to the cities of Golden Ring! Book Golden Ring Russia Tour to Sergiev Posad and Pereslavl Zalesskiy now!
Read our article about visiting the Russian Orthodox Church for the first time.
Golden Ring Russia Tour Plan
- Discover the ancient part of Russian history in an informative and exciting one day tour.
- Visit Trinity Lavra, the most important center of Russia Orthodox Church, located in Sergiev Posad.
- Take a walk around Sergiev Posad, enjoy its architecture back from XIV century.
- Visit Pereslavl Zalesskiy, enjoy a walk around Zemlyanoy Val, its historical center, and spent some time in the lake nearby.
- Be surprised by museum of flat irons in Pereslavl Zalesskiy.
- See how people outside Moscow live, talk about Russia’s past history and today’s life.
- Personal Guide
- Private tours in cities
- Accommodation in 3* or 4* hotels with breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- entry fees in museums
- Food and Beverages
- Train stations transfers
- Train tickets