“FEEL LIKE A LOCAL”,
“FEEL WELL INFORMED” &
THAT’S HOW WE MAKE YOUR TRAVEL TO RUSSIA UNFORGETTABLE!
We share our (well, actually, your) Customer Experience model – that’s the way how we treat our guests and we want they feel during their travel to Russia:
What “Feel like a local” mean?
- Learn about the country’s history and culture through personal stories and experiences
- Go off the beaten path – find unique spots known only to locals: different neighborhoods, hidden yards, parks
- Get to know local customs through activities: cooking/having breakfast together, skating, tea ceremony, mini New Year’s Eve or other celebrations, depending on the season, theatre/ballet.
- Travel to Russia and do what locals do, e.g.: eat ice-cream in GUM, light a candle in a church, buy food at a local market
- Take part in city events, your itinerary will be adjusted accordingly
- Feel free to share your opinions, our guides a very open-minded!
- Stay at locally-owned guest-houses, visit local restaurants, local markets – basically – give locals chance to earn money
- We encourage our tourists not to harm nature and keep our tours environment-friendly, in other words be responsible!
What “Feel unique” mean?
- Empathy – Explorussia adjusts the tour depending on how the tourists feel, we respect your preferences and wishes
- Get personalized recommendations on what to do, where to go
- Before your travel to Russia receive a Preparation Package a week before your adventure
- Feel free to share your expectations with us, you may ask for advice
- You will be invited for a farewell dinner to share your impressions
- Get small gifts from ExploRussia team to remember about the trip
- We appreciate your feedback in a thank you email letter
- If you upload a review on the TripAdvisor we will be very happy
What “Feel well-informed” mean?
- Be ready to meet knowledgeable guides with great storytelling skills and the proper attitude, feel free to ask any questions
- Visit the most significant landmarks, special museums, exhibitions, and hidden places depending on individual interests
- Learn about Russia’s history from the eyes of a local
- Feel as if you are taken around by an attentive friend