Vodka tour and Russian drinking culture
Join the Vodka tour and learn more about special Russian toasts and drinking preferences!
Moscow never sleeps – that is so true about Russian capital! Russians drink the only vodka – that is not true at all.
Vodka Tour Highlights:
- Discover Moscow cosy and historical district around Myasnitskaya street
- Learn about local specialties and drinking culture
- Try craft beer, nastoiki and local home-made appetizers
- Feel like a Russian, saying toast “Za zdorovie”
During the tour, you will learn about the myths and traditions of the Russian drinking culture. It is more than just the usual bar-hopping. In a relaxing atmosphere with our best private guide, you will visit a bar with a big choice of craft beers. You will visit a very authentic restaurant with Jewish home-style cuisine like in Odessa where you will learn about drinking etiquette and try a pair of shots with homemade super delicious appetizers. Then you will find yourself in a bar which looks like a secret service bar for spies and here you’ll try traditional Russian nastoika (infused alcoholic beverage)
Have an opportunity to combine some new useful knowledge about Russians having a good time in a great company of ExploRussia guide. Do not forget to ask your guide about the best bars, restaurants of Moscow to include in your must-see list of Moscow.
- Local English-speaking guide
- 0.3 of Russian craft beer
- Shot of vodka and set of appetizers
- Shot of nastoika with appetizer
- Additional food and beverages, souvenirs, tips for your guide.
DepartureNext to the monument to Alexander Griboedov, which stands at the far end of the Moscow Garden Boulevard or Chistye Prudy (Clean Ponds) outside the Chistye Prudy metro stop
IncludedFood and BeveragesPersonal GuidePrivate tours in cities
Not Includedaccommodation in 3* or 4* hotels with breakfastAirport Transfersentry fees in museumsTrain stations transfersTrain tickets