Tour to Siberian village online
Join Promo Tour to Siberian Village online with ExploRussia co-founder Anna on May 30, 11 am (UTC+8)! Send a request now!
Take a chance to find yourself in a Siberian village, which is located 300 km away from the magnificent lake Baikal. Take an online tour to the Siberian village! This is the Irkutsk Region. Anna’s parents live there and keeping domestic animals and beekeeping is passing from generation to generation as a family tradition.
- Explore Siberian village atmosphere within 1 hour even not leaving your apartment
- Learn more about everyday life in the Siberian village.
- Say hi to hens and rabbits who live at Anna’s and play with a dog!
- Get to know some secrets about traditional Russian house and stove
- Ask any questions you have about Russia directly to Anna, engage and have a great time
Learn about everyday life in the village, see rabbits, hens, and a dog. Invite your children to join us! Anna will also tell you about home-made jams and other preserves and honey. Learn about the way people plant vegetable and fruit garden.
Feel unique as only by interacting with locals you learn what real Russia is with its people, traditions and culture. Take this opportunity and spend good time with Anna in Siberian village.
To join the tour to Siberian village online:
- Fill in the request form on the site
- Our manager contacts you to arrange the day and time of the online tour
- On the arranged time we call you via Zoom and our fun begins!