Moscow off the beaten path tour
Are you in Moscow for the first time?
Would you like to visit the most important sites but also run away from the flooded touristic paths and taste a local lifestyle? If so, then our “Off The Beaten Path Moscow Tour” is exactly what you need!
Moscow off the beaten path Tour Highlights:
- Discover the major sights of Moscow including Red Square, Kremlin, Lenin’s Mausoleum, St Basil’s Cathedral, Bolshoi Theater, and GUM department store.
- Feel the traditional and religious spirit of Russia, while seeing an Orthodox church from inside.
- Run away from flooded tourist paths and go where locals spend their free time!
- Try Russian snack cheburek and feel as if you are in the USSR.
- Visit hidden places off of Tverskaya Street.
- Get the most out of Moscow, while interacting with locals and learning about the authentic Russian lifestyle!
Enjoy all the best Moscow has to offer! Take a walking tour around major city attractions (Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral, GUM department store, Lenin’s Mausoleum, Tverskaya street), and then take a step back from touristic paths to discover the authentic local lifestyle and see Moscow the capital of Russia with the eyes of our cool local guides!
We keep this tour fun and interactive. We will skip the boring stories and focus on the key facts about Russia, unfolding the most dramatic and humorous aspects of Russian history. This tour is also a perfect opportunity for you to interact with locals and learn about the current Russian reality. You get a chance to ask us any questions – what an average Russian life looks like, what Russians love and hate about their country, what they think about different social issues and current politics – or where they spend their Russian holidays. Forget to google “Russia attractions” – we show you where to go!
Guided panoramic tour around Moscow (on the way: Kremlin, Lenin’s Mausoleum, St Basil’s Cathedral, GUM department store, Tverskaya Street and “secret places”)
English speaking guide during the whole duration of the tour
A cheburek or pie and a drink
Personal expenses and tips
Additional food and beverages
The Tour price for children (Ages 6-11) 28 EUR
For kids from 0 to 6 years old this tour is free.
DeparturePushkin Monument in Pushkinskaya Square, metro station: Tverskaya/Pushkinskaya/Checkhovskaya
Departure Timewill be confirmed after the booking
IncludedFood and BeveragesPersonal GuidePrivate tours in cities
Not Includedaccommodation in 3* or 4* hotels with breakfastAirport Transfersentry fees in museumsTrain stations transfersTrain tickets