Moscow full day tour
Are you looking for ideas on how to spend a full day in Moscow?
Are you going to have a transit flight through Moscow airport? If you have 8 hours you have a perfect opportunity to see the most important locations, like Red Square, learn interesting facts about Russian culture and history, see the Moscow Metro and try our delicious food on a local market. Join Moscow full day tour!
Moscow full day Tour Highlights:
- Explore the most amazing parts of Moscow downtown: Red Square, Kremlin, Alexander’s garden (see the Changing of the Guard), GUM department store, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Tverskaya street (the main street downtown).
- Learn Russian culture and traditions by interacting with one of our tour guides.
- See different off the beaten track spots downtown, which only locals know.
- You will know about the great role the metro played in the life of the capital of Russia during World War II, and how it functions nowadays, visiting the most outstanding metro stations of Red, Green, and Brown lines.
- Discover one of the most popular places for foodies in Moscow, enjoy traditional Russian appetizers and try some tasty things.
- Discover the best of what Moscow has to offer in just 8 hours!
We will take care of every little detail of your trip. Our tour guide will take you on a fascinating walk around the city center visiting Red Square, St Basil’s Cathedral, Tverskaya street, Eliseevsky Store. Also, we will show you some off the beaten track spots, like graffiti, hidden yards, and churches. After that take your time to have a rest and have light lunch to refuel your energy.
Next, you will go underground to discover Moscow Metro. You will visit incredible Moscow Metro stations, which are spacious and light, their walls are covered with mosaics and frescoes. You will learn how the metro in the capital of Russia was built when it was opened and why it got such a gorgeous look. Finally, find yourself at a local Moscow market to try delicious food and beverages. Make sure you come hungry, as you will have many samples to try from salty pickles to sweet pies!
English speaking guide during the whole tour
Cheburek and tea in the cafeteria along Tverskaya street
Trials for food on the local market (cheburek, local honey, a local dairy product, local seasonal fruit, smoked lard, pickles, red caviar, sauerkraut, pilaf, chudu, pie and tea and drink in the morning).
1 metro ticket
Personal expenses and tips
The Tour price for children (Ages 6-11) 83 EUR
For kids from 0 to 6 years old this tour is free.
DeparturePushkin Monument in Pushkinskaya Square, metro station: Tverskaya/Pushkinskaya/Checkhovskaya
Departure Time10 a.m.
IncludedPersonal GuidePrivate tours in cities
Not Includedaccommodation in 3* or 4* hotels with breakfastAirport Transfersentry fees in museumsFood and BeveragesTrain stations transfersTrain tickets